Residency Detailed Outcomes
PHYSICAL THERAPY FIRST ORTHOPAEDIC RESIDENCY
GRADUATE OUTCOMES (Updated January 2022)
After completing the PTF Orthopaedic Residency program, graduates sit for Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) board examination. Since 2017, 100% of residents have taken and passed the OCS board exam (7 out of 7 residents).
After completing the Residency, graduates go on to hold advanced professional leaderships roles including:
- Clinic Director of outpatient physical therapy clinics
- Faculty Mentor in the Residency Program
- Clinical Instructor for DPT students
- Enrolling in post-professional Fellowship programs for Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy.
100% of graduates have reported that the Residency program has had a positive impact in their ability to:
- “Diagnose” or determine the nature of the patient’s problem
- Treat patients that would formerly have been very difficult to treat
- Use a logical clinical reasoning process in examination and treatment
- Manage patient care from assessment and treatment to discharge
Call Us Today!
200 W Cold Spring Ln #300
Baltimore, MD 21210
5005 Signal Bell Ln #202
Clarksville, MD 21029
126 Shawan Rd, Suite 300
Cockeysville, MD 21030
9110 Philadelphia Rd #100
Baltimore, MD 21237